Supercharged Notes: the easy way to make your notes more useful
Pen and paper are still the fastest and easiest way to capture notes and ideas, especially when diagrams are involved. But digital tools are so much better for searching, editing and sharing information. Why choose one or the other? What if there was a way to get the benefits of both?
I’ve tweaked and refined an approach over the last 6 years that works well for me. Some of my colleagues have also found value in this approach, so I’ve finally written it up in an ebook. Supercharged Notes: Seamlessly integrate handwritten notes into your digital life explains how to:
- stop dropping the ball on actions you’re responsible for
- reduce the need to retype handwritten notes
- easily spot action items among other notes
- quickly find entries in paper and digital systems
- painlessly move notes into digital tools so you can find and retrieve information of longer-term value
Download your free copy by subscribing to my mailing list. Click the sidebar button to get your copy now.